A Cleveland, Mississippi native, Lee Gladden achieved his undergraduate degree in accounting from Delta State University in 1999, where he was a member of the college golf team. In 2002, he graduated from Mississippi College School of Law and has been actively practicing law in Mississippi since then. Mr. Gladden has handled cases ranging from motor vehicle accidents and premises liability claims to complex litigation involving catastrophic injuries and multiple deaths.
Mr. Gladden has had the unique opportunity to travel throughout the country representing insurance companies in large loss litigation involving both liquid petroleum house explosions and multi-vehicle accidents involving semi tractor-trailers. Most recently, Mr. Gladden was retained to represent an excess insurer for a helmet manufacturer, requiring him to be involved in litigation in Utah, Louisiana, Indiana, Tennessee, and Texas involving catastrophic losses by injured parties wearing motorcycle helmets.
Mr. Gladden has spoken at several seminars on the intricacies of litigating a bad faith insurance lawsuit and the nuances of Uninsured Motorist (UM) law in Mississippi. Mr. Gladden is also approved to handle cases through the Mississippi Tort Claims Board and has represented state entities in cases involving professional malfeasance/negligence and premises liability at both the trial court and appellate level. Mr. Gladden recently served as the Deputy General Counsel of Choctaw Resort Development Enterprise, the business enterprise division of the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. Mr. Gladden is also licensed to practice in all federal and state courts in Tennessee.
Although Mr. Gladden grew up in Cleveland, Mississippi, better known as the heart of the Mississippi Delta, he has lived and worked in Madison, Mississippi and the surrounding areas for the past 16 years. His wife is an attorney and practices with Gladden & Ingram, PLLC. They have two children, a son and a daughter.
- Mississippi Department of Human Services v. S.W., 974 So.2d 253 (Ct.App.2007)
- Peavey Electronics Corp. v. Baan U.S.A., Inc., 10 So.3d 945 (Ct.App.2009)
- Investor Resource Services, Inc. v. Cato, 15 So.3d 412 (Miss.2009)
- Wackenhut Corporation and Rozivito Hoskins v. Ernie Fortune, 2010-CA-00480-COA (April 10, 2012)
- Delaney v. Miss. Dep’t of Pub. Safety, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 9600 (S.D. Miss., Jan. 24 2013)
- Delaney v. Miss. Dep’t of Pub. Safety, 554 Fed. Appx. 279 (5th Cir. 2014)
- Fishbelt Feeds, Inc. v. Miss. Dep’t of Revenue, 158 So.3d 984 (Miss. 2014)